The 3D printing process creates a 3D object from any digital file or computer-aided design model. 3D printing comes handy in small level manufacturing or when the geometrical part cannot be manufactured by the ordinary methods. Therefore, it is acting as a pioneer in every industry including automobile, IoT, robotics, etc.
What are the steps involved?
1. Before printing, there is 3D designing involved. For that, CAD software or a 3D scanner can be used, or the file can be downloaded online.
2. The next step involves the actual printing process. For that, there is a requirement for material selection and precise measurement data. That follows the final finishing process.
3. Finishing requires skills and precision. And is done to give a final touch to the object intended to be printed.
WHY 3D PRINTING?
• Enable anyone to easily manufacture complex objects.
• Easy, faster and simple.
• Manufacturing of products on a small scale.
• Customization of each product.
• Creation of geometrically complex objects by ease.
YOU: DESIGN AND UPLOAD
WE WILL: PRINT AND DELIVER
Our team constantly works to ensure that your ideas come to life